ads simply 970x270

Advertisement

Monday, March 3, 2014

Formal Apology letter for missing a Meeting

Advertisement

This template is completely free (business apology letter)

 

Formal Apology letter for missing a Meeting
Formal Apology letter
Dear (Mr/Mrs + name)

I would like to convey my sincere and deepest apology to you for not making it to the (topic) meeting last (day).

I am aware that at the time, you and the rest of the team must have been wondering where I was and why I had not only not showed up but nor had I bothered to call to let someone know I was not going to be able to make it.

(Explain here why you were not present at the meeting) Example:
Just 20 minutes prior to the start time of the meeting, I received an urgent phone call from (friend/husband/wife/etc.) urgently requesting my presence back home. I was not told what or why but was required to leave work not knowing what was wrong.

My mind was so clouded with panic (for better word) that I did not leave with your telephone number or anyone else's for that matter, to be able to call and advise of my absence.

Once again, I am aware of the un-professionalism of the situation at the time and I do hope that a similar moment of sudden panic will not occur anytime soon.

I can only apologise and assure you that I have been fully briefed on what was discussed and all the tasks set and required for me to fulfil by (state the deadline).

I look forward to our future, scheduled group meetings,
Kind regards
(your name)
Formal Apology letter for missing a Meeting by

Follow - Us