ads simply 970x270

Advertisement

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Teacher Retirement Letters

Advertisement
 If you are retiring from your  teacher’s job, use these sample retirement letters as templates for your formal notification.

Sample Teacher Retirement Letter #1 
Sample Teacher Retirement Letters format
Teacher Retirement Letters
Today’s Date

Boss’s Name
Boss's Title
School Name


Dear Mr./Ms. Boss:

Please accept this letter of retirement from the position of teacher, and will not be returning to teach this fall.
I have enjoyed working with and learning from my colleagues for the past [Number] years, and am ready to move on to the next phase in my life.
I am willing to help you in any way to make the transition as smooth as possible. This includes assisting in recruiting and training my replacement. Please let me know if there is anything specific that you would like me to do.

Again, it has been a pleasure working as a part of your school.

Best regards,

Your signature
Your typed name


Sample Teacher Retirement Letter #2

Today’s Date

Boss’s Name
Boss's Title
School Name

Dear Mr./Ms. Boss:

This letter is to notify you that I am resigning from [School Name] as a teacher.  [Date] will be my last day of employment.
I have enjoyed working with and learning from my colleagues for the past [Number] years, and am ready to move on to the next phase in my life.
Please contact me if I can make the transition process proceed more smoothly.

Yours respectfully,

Your signature
Your typed name

Sample Retirement  Resignation Letter #3

Today’s Date

Boss’s Name
Boss's Title
School Name

Dear Mr./Ms. Boss:

Please accept this letter of retirement from the position of teacher, and will not be returning to teach this fall.

I appreciate the professional development and growth from [School Name], and in particular, from you. Your mentoring support has encouraged me, and I hope that we will continue our relationship as I move on to the next phase in my life.

I wish you, and [School Name] continued growth and success in the future.

Sincerely,

Your signature
Your typed name

Follow - Us