ads simply 970x270

Advertisement

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Sample Request Letter for Flight Change without Penalty

Advertisement


   Request Letter for Flight Change without Penalty


To Whom It May Concern,

This is bring you in notice that due to some business meeting schedule has been change, Want to change my travel date from your airline, I am regular customer of  your airline, I am really thanks full if you change my traveling date from 23 March to 30 March 2016 without any extra charges, what ever your service charge you may apply and i am happy to paid those amount.

I have booked my flight early to get a good fare rate and seating.
I am seeking a flight change and I hope your airline can permit my new itinerary without penalty .

Thanks you very much in advance for taking my request .

Sincerely yours,
Mark N.

Follow - Us