ads simply 970x270

Advertisement

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Cover Letter for Housekeeper

Advertisement
Cover Letter for Housekeeper example
Cover Letter
If you have seen an advert for a Housekeeper position that you would like to apply for then you will already know that in this role you would be responsible for organising staff usually in a hotel setting. You will ensure that all the rooms are kept tidy and clean.
You will also need to be able to encourage and motivate staff to work with you and have strong communication skills.
If you want some guidance on applying for this role, please see the below covering letter which may help you:

Cover Letter: Housekeeper


Dear Sir/Madam,
Re: Application for the role of Housekeeper
I have seen your advert for a Housekeeper to be based at (where) and I would like to apply for this role.
I have had previous work experience in the hospitality industry doing organising and cleaning before and after events and I understand the importance of this in this role of housekeeper.
I am a very thorough and organised individual who works well in both a team environment and on my own initiative. I have a mature and responsible attitude towards my work and realise that in this role I may have to deal with some emergencies or difficult situations.
I enjoy the hospitality industry and I would like to continue my career and do some qualifications to ensure that I have the correct training to do my role to the best of my ability and I am happy to this in my own time if necessary.
Please find attached my recent CV. Should you be interested in my skills please do not hesitate to contact me and I will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Yours sincerely
NAME SURNAME

Follow - Us