ads simply 970x270

Advertisement

Friday, March 7, 2014

Writing a Renters Insurance Cancellation Letter

Advertisement

Sample Letter  - Renters Insurance Cancellation Sample Letter

Date

Subject : Cancellations Department : 


Name of Insurance Company Name :

Address of Insurance Company Address :
Re: Cancellation of Policy  Number :

                                                    To Whom It May Concern:

I regret to inform you that I, Name of policyholder(Mr John Roman) along with policy number #(456 1231 244) have decided to terminate my renters insurance coverage effective immediately. The reason to cancellation of insurance for my decision is based on finding a more comprehensive coverage for a lower cost. Please requested to send me a written confirmation of the cancellation for my records at your earliest convenience.

Sincerely,

Name of policyholder ( Mr John Roman)
Address ( Address of policyholder)
City, State, zip code

Follow - Us