ads simply 970x270

Advertisement

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Sample Retirement Resignation Letters

Advertisement
If you are retiring from your  job, use these sample retirement resignation letters as templates for your formal notification.
 
Sample Retirement Resignation Letter #1
how to write Retirement Resignation Letters
Resignation

Today’s Date

Manager's Name
Manager's Title
Company Name

Dear Mr./Ms. Manager:

Please accept this letter of retirement from the position of [Job Title], effective three weeks from today. My last day at [Company Name] will be [date].

I have enjoyed working with and learning from my colleagues for the past [Number] years, and am ready to move on to the next phase in my life.
During the next three weeks, I am willing to help you in any way to make the transition as smooth as possible. This includes assisting in recruiting and training my replacement. Please let me know if there is anything specific that you would like me to do.

Again, it has been a pleasure working as a part of your company.

Best regards,

Your signature
Your typed name

Sample Retirement Resignation Letter #2
Today’s Date

Manager's Name
Manager's Title
Company Name

Dear Mr./Ms. Manager:

This letter is to notify you that I am resigning from [Company Name] as a [Job Title] .  [Date] will be my last day of employment.
I have enjoyed working with and learning from my coworkers for the past [Number] years, and am ready to move on to the next phase in my life.
 
Please contact me if I can make the transition process proceed more smoothly.

Yours respectfully,

Your signature
Your typed name

Sample Retirement  Resignation Letter #3

Today’s Date

Your Manager's Name
Manager's Title
Company Name

Dear Mr./Ms. Manager:

Please accept this letter of retirement from the position of [Job Title], effective three weeks from today. My last day at [Company Name] will be [date].

I appreciate the professional development and growth from [Company Name], and in particular, from you. Your mentoring support has encouraged me, and I hope that we will continue our relationship as I move on to the next phase in my life.
 
I wish you, and [Company Name] continued growth and success in the future.

Sincerely,

Your signature
Your typed name

Follow - Us