ads simply 970x270

Advertisement

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

thank you in email

Advertisement

                           Thank you in email  

thank you in email for gift
thank you in email for surprise gift

 Sample#1:  Thank you Letter to Client for Christmas Gifts 

 

Dear Monika,
I really surprise and lovely gifts sent to our office today. It was such a nice surprise for our team. I and my team glad to working with you on the Telecommunication account AT&T project, the opportunity was certainly a challenging and inspiring endeavor. We look forward to working with you again this coming year! Thank you once again for such a lovely Christmas gifts

Happy Holidays!
 
Thank you

Mark N.

 

Sample #2 : Thank you note for Christmas surprise


Dear Monika

I am feeling very lucky for gift, It was really surprise to see your gift at my door.
Thank you so much for such lovely gift.On a lighter note, you are welcome to share cup of tea with me On Coffee red place.
Happy Holidays!
Thanks 
Mark N

 

Follow - Us