ads simply 970x270

Advertisement

Monday, October 24, 2016

Thank you email for job interview

Advertisement

                                        Sample Thank you letter for Job Interview                                                                              post job interview thank you email

Thanks to recruiter team for the job interview to shows your genuine interest in the job, the interviewer may even keep you in mind for other job offers as well.


Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you for inviting the interview. I am exciting about the opportunity to meet with you for further discussion of Software engineer opportunity. technical skills, my career goals are a match with your organization's requirements.

As we discussed, My interview have been held on 16-Nov-2106 at Magarpatta cyber city tower-12.I will arrive at your office by 1:30PM on 16-Nov_2016 for interview. I will bring all my experience as well as education certificate with resume application for employment at this time. At your request, I will keep track of my travel and accommodation expenses. These expenses and receipts will be submitted to you at the completion of my visit for reimbursement.
Thank you email letter after job interview
post job interview thank you email


Thank you again for the opportunity. If you have additional questions, please contact me at 999 xxx 9993. 

Again thank you email for job interview 


Sincerely,
MArK N.


For More : Thank you email or letter : click here




Follow - Us